Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well, I done did it... I deleted my old, unused journal here on Blogger, and I created this new one. 

I hadn't blogged in over a year on the old one because it just wasn't my style any more.  I figured with all the time I have on my hands these days I might as well get back to blogging. 

So here I am... same Bat Channel, but different Bat Time.... ummmm.... errrrr... something like that. 

Anyway...

I always have so much stuff floating around in my brain.  I tend to over analyze just about everything.  Sometimes that's a good thing, but sometmes I really drive myself nuts obsessing about things.  I also get these random thoughts at times and wonder where in the world I come up with this stuff!

So I'll use this blog to write about some of the stuff in my head (maybe some of it better left unsaid, but time will tell on that!)  Anyone who decides to come along for the ride, beware... it could get strange in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment